Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friday Phone Dump (on Sunday)

Ya, ya, I know I haven't blogged in a while :)  I keep looking and realizing my last post was from Maya's birthday, almost a MONTH ago!  Eek!

But, Tuesday is November 1st which starts NaBloPoMo so the plan is to use my ginormous (real word) backlog of photos to post every day for a month :)

***************************

Michael and I recently drank the Kool-Aid and got iPhones, and I've been using mine, as you can imagine, to take many many photos and then edit them using Instagram.  A blogger I like recently started doing a "Friday Phone Dump" of the week's pictures, and since I'm all about stealing sharing ideas, I'mma do it, too :)  Pretend it's Friday.  


1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

I love the Friday (Sunday) phone dump! Yay for blogging again! It's not like you've been busy, or anything like that. :)