Sunday, March 11, 2012

Down by the Riverside

The weather has been getting nicer and nicer, so the kids and I decided to take advantage of the sun last Wednesday and go down to the river in downtown Kent.  The girlies happily threw rocks in the water and explored the path, and Milo hung out in the Beco and looked around.  At one point I had the three of them sitting on a large rock so I could get some pictures, and Maya started screaming.  Yep, her fear of bugs remains.  I was really hoping we'd avoided it this year, but no such luck.  I promised her I would make her some "magic" bug spray (water with maybe some essential oils to make it smell good) that she can carry around...hopefully it works!

We had a pretty exciting and busy weekend, too...more on that in my next post!

Pictures!


Little Man is getting very close to crawling.  He can get himself around pretty well by inchworming his way across the floor, but I'm thinking that soon we're gonna be pulling out the baby gates!











1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

It's amazing how quickly Milo is changing! He's so cute! (Maya and Charlotte are cute too) ;)