Saturday, April 14, 2012

Seeds!

We planted our seeds yesterday!  The pots are sitting on my table, hopefully getting enough light and happiness from our home to sprout beautiful, hardy seedlings that survive transfer and grow amazing peppers and tomatoes :D

I thought I would have an opportunity to take lots of pictures of the kids planting the seeds and having fun and all that, but then I woke up from my fantasy dream and realized that having fun with DIRT and SEEDS does not go so well with taking pictures!

What matters is that the kids had fun, though, right?  Maya is absolutely convinced that one of her tomato plants has already sprouted.  Maybe we should rename her Jack ;)

Here are the pictures I *did* manage to get (though there is a spot on some of them...turns out I got some soil on the lens, oops!)








1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

Yay! I'm glad everyone had fun and I can't wait to see your happy little garden!