Monday, November 2, 2015

How Tall This Fall, 2015 Edition

We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago.  It is so fun to be able to look back at all the pictures of our kiddos over the years as our family has grown and changed!  This year we got to add two bonus kids to the group, even!  Little 3yo "A" is just about the most photogenic kid I've ever met, and I'm sad that I can't share his picture here because you all would melt into a puddle from his utter adorableness.  Baby sister 20mo "I" is also quite a cutie, though she is full of more spice than sugar and only smiles on her own terms ;-)  Both of the kids have won the hearts of all who have met them, and I'm so thankful to share these traditions with them!

Side-note ~ turns out I didn't blog last year's pumpkin patch pictures!!!  So bonus for my awesome readers, you get to see new pictures from this year AND last year!  The rest you may have seen before ;)

Other side-note ~ I miss Milo's long hair!  Sorry Mama, I'm letting it grow out again!







Previous years:

2014




 

 

 


2013




 


2012










2011










2010





2009


Oh. My. Goodness.




2008







2007



Maya was approximately 2 weeks old in this picture.

No comments: