Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blueberry PIcking

The girlies and I went blueberry picking on Tuesday.  Originally, we were going to go with some friends, but the plans fell through.  By the time we found out our friends couldn't make it, I had already told the girls what we were doing, and they were SO EXCITED that I decided to go anyway, and make it a fun little Mommy-Girlie date.  It was really so much fun, and I was glad to have the opportunity to spend some one-on-two time with them before the baby gets here!  We picked about 3 pounds of blueberries, and have only a handful left in the fridge!  I was sure I would be freezing at least half of them, but turns out my kiddos (and Michael and I!) love blueberries!  And, they are so much better when you pick them yourself :)

Pictures of our adventure:

 






 





This last one is (obviously! :)) not from blueberry picking.  We went to the Great Lakes Science Center on Sunday (Michael blogged about it here).  I love this picture ~ the girls actually had a great time and were really excited, but you would never know it from their angry/disinterested expressions :P


1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

The grumpy looks in the last picture are priceless! I'm glad you guys had fun blueberry picking!