Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

Wow, there are a lot of pictures!  It takes forever to upload to a web album, but I'm working on it :)  I'll post a link when all the pics are up.  Here are some of my favorites!

Congratulations again to Cait and Matt!

When I first looked at this pic, I thought Dona was laughing...now I kinda wonder if her head is back because Maya is poking her face!

 

 








 


 













The bride is on the left :)


 

Gettin her hur did

 


Practicing for their big job!










Groom and Mother-of-the-Bride
























A little "hey your slip is showing" would have been appreciated here ;)





Poor Baby J!

"Mommy!  Come save me!"




Waiting (sorta) patiently for the champagne toast!


Sorry that you're a little blurry, Pat!

Michael and Charlotte dancing to "Cinderella" :*)
 


(you can't tell, but she's dancing here :))




Congratulations!!!

No comments: