Sunday, January 2, 2011

The One For Small Squish

Still working on Christmas pics...

But I have to do a post today because my baby girl is 18 months old!  She is fun, playful, determined, creative, and laid back.  She follows Maya around like a little puppy, and has to imitate everything her big sister does.  Her vocabulary is exploding and she loves to point out everything in the room, on her plate, on her face and on the TV.  She is small but mighty, and I cannot wait to see who she becomes.

***Even though I know I'm not supposed to speak negatively about my pictures, I have to say that I did NO editing on these ones (except for the one B&W and the bath one).  None at all.  I know they aren't the best in the world but I'm a little burnt out on photo editing at the moment!  The post was time sensitive, though, so up the photos go :)***










2 comments:

picturingtheordinary said...

Adorable! (and I don't even think they need editing!)

picturingtheordinary said...

I love the picture of you holding Charlotte while she's sleeping.