Thursday, November 17, 2011

Can't Believe It's Been 3 Months!

Confession time: I forgot that it was Milo's 3 month birthday until I started this post and remembered that it's the 17th day of NaBloPoMo which means it's the 17th day of the month which means my little tiny sweet baby boy is 3 months old today!!!

Milo is either going through his 3 month growth spurt (exactly on time, too!) or he's suddenly developed an anxiety disorder, because the kid has been FRANTIC today.  I imagine after another day or two of this, he will look like a totally different baby :)

Happy 3 month birthday, Bug!

(all photos and video taken with my phone)
Thanks for the outfit, Aunt Monica!



A couple of nights ago, Milo realized that he can intentionally make noises.  For several minutes after we turned out the lights, he laid there and cooed at us.  There is no video here (no lights) but here is 38 seconds of sweet baby noise <3



No comments: