Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things 1 and 2

I know I promised Christmas pictures, and I'm working on it :)  There are a LOT of pictures to sort, though!  So a little something different today!

*******************

Since Charlotte was born, Michael has referred to the girlies as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2".  I've always found it pretty adorable (because really, what nickname given by a daddy is *not* adorable? :)), so I was thrilled when one of the guys Michael works with got the girls these for Christmas:


As an aside, I didn't realize that Maya could roll her tongue until I was reviewing these photos tonight!  Who knew! :D



Sortof related, the other day I was talking to Maya:

me: You're my big girl!
Maya: No I'm not!  I'm Daddy's big girl!
me: Well then who are you to me?
Maya: I'm your stinker bean!

I had to laugh ~ apparently I call her that a lot!

Unrelated pictures of Charlotte being cute in her leggings and snowboots:







Today we went bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister, Katie, who is getting married in July (yay!).  After maybe 15 minutes the girls pretty much fell apart, but before that they were being cute and trying on flower girl dresses (Maya will be in the wedding, too!).




Charlotte was being hilarious and *had* to carry her tights around.  I tried to leave the dressing room without them and boys howdy!

You'll also notice that this dress is quite a bit too big for my tiny little thing ~ apparently David's Bridal doesn't make flower girl dresses any smaller than 18 month :P





4 comments:

Laura Haren said...

Something about little girls in gowns is adorable! :)

I love these pictures.

Sarah said...

Aww, thanks :D

picturingtheordinary said...

Very cute! And Maya is super talented with her tongue rolling :)

Lacey said...

I don't think I've ever seen anything this adorable in my entire life!! Awww.