Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glimpses of Sunshine

This weekend we had pretty amazing weather and spent as much time as we could outside.  The girlies are loving the swing set, and especially love swinging on their bellies.  Michael taught Maya how to propel herself higher by pushing off the ground with her feet, so now we don't have to go through the "push me higher no not that high why did you stop pushing me slow down slow down slow down" game that she seems to like so much!  We're working on teaching her to pump her legs...it will be an exciting day when she gets that one all figured out!

In other news, I'm into my 3rd trimester!  Holy moly!  I am so excited to meet this new little person, and have been loving sharing the pregnancy with the girlies.  Maya told me today that the baby in my belly is Charlotte's and hers, not mine.  And, if you're on facebook, you also know that she told me my belly is "huge" :)  3 year olds are so good for the self-esteem!  This baby is so SO active, much much more than the girlies were ~ I think I definitely have a gymnast in there!  I told Michael that this is the baby's way of saying, "just FYI, Mom, I'm never sleeping.  Ever."

Pictures...





 





 

Charlotte, following in Maya's dress-up loving footsteps.  She is carrying her "cape" :)

My Schaub girlies love them some corn-on-the-cob!

 


No comments: