Saturday, November 10, 2012

Maya's artwork (Charlotte's, too)

This one wouldn't be odd, but she colored it in (literally) 5 minutes, the time it took to get from her ballet studio to Sierra's house.  Also, she gave the ballerina pigtails, because that's how Maya wears her hair for ballet.



I *think* this is a picture of a princess drawing a picture.  And I can only assume that the picture the princess is drawing is a princess drawing a princess...and on and on


Charlotte's trains from preschool.  The 4th one reminds me of the "wild card" train from "Ticket to Ride"

I'll be a little sad when she stops drawing her "C" backwards :*)  Also, the C is the only letter she drew (despite her arguing the contrary)

That would be one ridiculously scary ladybug!

One of Charlotte's people.  I love when they draw giant headed people.  The squiggly green lines off the sides of this person's head are arms.  Obviously.

"Mommy, she's just praising the Lord."

I think she was working with perspective in this one.  This lady's hands are just WAY closer to you than the rest of her body.

We had an energy assessment done, and the technician's name was Lou.  Maya drew him a picture.  She actually drew him several pictures, but he forgot this one (she doesn't know that).

I think this one is pretty self-explanatory

"Ella Grace Hart, to Mommy Jeanne Haren"

The people in the castle are sad because it's Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder and Mother.

This was a whole book she did, and it was adorable.  I love how she tried to write her name 

1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

I LOVE this!!! Granted we do receive a million pictures each day, but this is a good reminder that they really are wonderful little artists!