Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

It's probably been 15 years since a dentist first recommended to me that I have my wisdom teeth removed, and yesterday I finally did it. Michael took 2 days off of work and I'm pretty sad he's going back tomorrow as he makes an amazingly fantastic SAHD :) I slept more than I thought possible and have eaten more applesauce in 2 days than in the previous 2 months combined. I'm feeling pretty good now and ignoring the fact that I'll probably feel worse before I feel better :-)

1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

Um, you are incredibly brave for posting a post wisdom teeth extraction picture. I was very impressed to see that you were barely swollen tonight. All of that rest must have paid off. Please let me know if you are in pain in the morning and need help.