Sunday, November 11, 2012

They grow up so fast...

I was switching pictures out today (more on the pics later :-)), and realized that I'd had the amazing foresight to leave previous pictures in the frames for comparison (yay me!). The girls and I oohed and awed over Milo's newborn picture ("Mommy, he used to be so small and cute!"). He has obviously changed quite a bit, but it was Maya's pictures that shocked me the most. I'm sure it was partly the hair and the outfit and the pose, but she really is starting to look positively kid-like. I'm so glad to have an awesome friend who also happens to be an awesome photographer to document the life our rapidly changing kiddos.

Just the one picture tonight. The top one in the pic was just 6 months ago!

1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

Oh my goodness! She really is looking like a grown up girl! I love looking back at how much they've changed.