Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Go Bucks!

Charlotte's preschool is talking about football this week, and she was supposed to wear Ohio State colors yesterday. After forgetting initially, I magically convinced her it would be super fun to put a tshirt on over her dress. It clearly was her favorite thing ever :-P

Today she was supposed to wear Stow colors, which I also forgot about. I am totally winning at the school mom thing this week :). Tomorrow is Browns colors...I have a feeling that isn't happening, either! To redeem myself, though, I did help her with her "favorite things" football jersey (cut out of construction paper) - in case you were curious her favorite color is pink and her favorite shape is a heart. You're shocked, right? :-)

The picture was her practicing her name and shape. Turns out we accidentally gave her a name that is hard to write!

1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

I was always so worried I'd forget some sort of preschool thing too. I think I did at least one time, and had to do some major damage control with Isabella. It's probably a good thing Isabella doesn't actually go to Kindergarten, her teacher would hear, "my mom forgot..." at least one time each week.

Her hearts look so good!