Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pictures!

Tonight's post is just a random assortment of pictures from today. Enjoy!

You would be surprised how hard it is to get a baby and a toddler to pose at the same time for a picture. I have about 10 shots from this photo shoot and this was the best one! Charlotte, as you can see, is used to Maya's "hugs" :)


Charlotte being cute in her new pants that a friend knitted for her (thanks Lori!).


My girlies in the morning. I think that Aunt Katie will especially appreciate this one!


This is another picture of our "family bed". Michael took this picture (as you probably guessed!). He fits in that tiny space between Maya and Charlotte ~ for some reason Maya has developed an aversion to being within 2 feet of the edge of the bed :P It's like a puzzle!


I was cooking dinner tonight and Maya said, "the cup is nursing. THE CUP IS NURSING!". I thought, surely that's not what she means, right? But lo and behold:

No comments: