Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things I Didn't Know I Didn't Know

Shout Advanced Spray Gel will take crayon out of a comforter and sheet:

Before:




After:


It will not, however, remove dry erase marker from a cream colored shirt.

Before:


After:


It should be noted that the shirt had been washed and dried at least twice, and that the comforter had not been washed and dried. The product is supposed to work on "set in" stains, though, so I give it an "eh". Worked well on a new stain, not so well on the set in one.

Onto another topic: Maya takes very good care of her babies. She told me that her baby was sad. Carrying her in the wrap made her happy.




That wrap was made from fabric leftover from when I made a wrap in which to *carry* Maya. We wore her in that thing until she was way too big and way too heavy to be carried in a piece of stretchy material, when we moved into structured carriers. I wear Charlotte in the wrap still, though she doesn't adore it like her big sister did.
Here is a picture of Michael wearing Maya at 2 months old (notice how sleep deprived he looks...I can assure you that I looked the same way)

No comments: