Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Theological Discussions

***I posted this on Facebook too, but thought it was a good enough conversation to go in two places!***

Sierra and I went to the church library today and the kids played a bit. They colored, read books, you know, the usual. Then we heard them yelling at each other:

Maya: Jesus is in my heart and he makes me grow taller!
Isabella: No! GOD is in my heart and HE makes me grow taller!
Maya: No! JESUS is in my heart!
Isabella: No! GOD is in my heart!

Eventually they agreed to disagree :)

Isabella: God is in my heart and Jesus is in your heart!

I told Sierra that we probably shouldn't break it to them that they're both wrong ~ it's the Holy Spirit that lives in you! :)

Of course I didn't have my camera with me, so here is a completely unrelated picture of Charlotte swinging :P

No comments: