Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quick Post

Still working on the wedding photos!  I went through them all last night and deleted everything that was blurry, over- or underexposed, out of focus, etc.  Now I just have to go through and pick out the ones that are so amazing they will make my blog (haha :)).  I'll upload *all* of them (that made the first cut) to a Picasa Web Album, for those of you who are interested.

Anyway, for now I don't have many pictures to post, but I did want to give a shout-out to my awesome friend Sierra!  She did a photo shoot with the girlies and I two weeks ago and I'm in love with the pictures! You can see some of them here:
Scroll to the later part of the post for pics of the girlies, though there are adorable baby pictures on there from another photo shoot she did, too, as well as pictures of her own cutie pies!

She is starting a photography business, so if you're in the market for someone for a wedding, engagement, new baby, family photo, etc. take a look at her website:

And her regular blog address is:

Here are two of the photos from the shoot (credit, obviously, to Sierra Hampl)


I had this one printed for Michael for Father's Day :)

And the rest of the pictures from our vacation!
The moon looked so cool on the water that night ~ it was hard to capture, especially without a tripod!  Just imagine a bright, beautiful moon shining on the ocean <3

We found a park in the city where our hotel was on the way home.  First we ate lunch...

...then we played!

 

Charlotte likes hanging out :)

And finally, when we got home (on Sunday, Father's Day) the girlies and I tried to make Michael a cake.  It was supposed to be like a ho-ho or swiss cake roll.  It wasn't.  It was gross.  But the batter looked nice!

No comments: