Monday, December 21, 2009

I can't believe...

...that Charlotte is almost 6 months old! I think that at least once every day I say something to that effect. I keep telling her to stop growing but she doesn't listen (stubborn, just like her sister...and her mama ;)).

Lots of people have told me how different Maya and Charlotte look ~ Maya is basically a carbon copy of Michael, while Charlotte kinda looks like my sister, Katie. I often think how they really don't look ANYTHING alike. But then I look at pictures of Maya at Charlotte's age, and find this..

Maya at 5 months, 19 days


Charlotte at 5 months, 19 days:


I know, I know ~ Maya's chin is a little pointier, and Charlotte's ears are a little less elvish, but wow! Guess they look alike afterall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's pretty amazing. I still think Charlotte resembles our family a little more, and Maya definitely looks more like a Haren. But they are very similar! I wonder what would happen if someone did this with our baby pictures.......