Monday, February 8, 2010

Where Charlotte Gets Her Good Looks

When I was younger, I was absolutely convinced I was adopted. I don't know why or how I came up with the crazy idea, but there you have it. And, not only did I believe that I was adopted, I was just sure that my Aunt Nancy (my mom's younger sister) was my biological mom. You could not convince me otherwise.

So, it only seems fit that Charlotte takes after my beautiful younger sister, Katie :) Maybe some day she will be convinced she is adopted, too :P

Charlotte looking like Katie:


Katie holding Charlotte:


Katie holding Maya:



Every once in a while, Charlotte makes a certain face that reminds me of my grandfather, who passed away when I was a senior in high school. It's hard to capture on camera, but when I catch a glimpse, it reminds me of him, and I know that he is looking down on us and smiling :*)





Maya often reminds me of him, too:

No comments: