Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Duck, Duck, Silly Face!

A couple of nights ago we ate dinner outside, and afterward Michael thought it would be fun to show the girls the "pull the tablecloth out from under the dishes" trick. As you can see, it turned out really well!



There is no cup.

After that, he continued to be goofy as I tried to capture a picture of the two of us...and lest you believe that he finally relented and was trying to be nice, in the last picture (or 3, actually) he has his eyes closed ON PURPOSE. Silly silly Michael :)





Then we went to feed the ducks.

This duck got a little too close for Michael's comfort, mostly because Charlotte and Maya were very interested in it!



And this is my favorite picture from the evening. I was trying to be all creative and artsy, and looking at the picture was thinking, "woohoo! I succeeded!" And then I realized that instead of focusing on Maya like I had intended, I focused on Charlotte, in the background, screaming like a banshee. Nice :)

No comments: