Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Pretty sure the title explains this one!  Charlotte most definitely would have won a costume contest had we entered ~ I don't think we've EVER gotten so many "oh my goodness how cute!" comments!  Like, in her whole life.  Combined.  She makes quite an amazing kangaroo.

Maya, Julia and Becca went as princesses.  Through complete chance, they all wore different colors.  Rachael pointed out that they were kinda like the 3 fairy godmothers in Sleeping Beauty (Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather).

Adorableness ahead (and please excuse the poor photos ~ I had my camera settings set wrong and didn't realize it until I uploaded the pictures.  Also, the battery died after going to 2 houses.  Head --> Wall).





2 comments:

Math Zombie said...

My friends and I agree that the kangaroo is the cutest thing that has ever existed. It even beats koalas.

picturingtheordinary said...

They are so cute!