Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas ~ Part 1

We're celebrating Christmas with Penny (Michael's mom) this weekend, and we're having a great time!  I've been trying since last night to upload pictures, but for whatever reason my computer is having a hard time staying connected to the wireless network, so for now you just get one picture!  I'll try to upload more later today (but it seriously took all morning to upload about 5 pictures, so it might have to wait until after we get home! :)).  

For Christmas, Penny gave Michael and I an amazing new lens for our camera and I am already in love with it ~ thanks Penny!

2 comments:

picturingtheordinary said...

These pictures are so adorable! I love the one of Maya with her new guitar and she was obviously VERY excited about the ball pit! The question is, are YOU excited about the ball pit? :)

Sarah said...

Haha, the ball pit and I agree on the common goal of keeping the girls happily entertained, so we will get along :) I have been obsessively putting the balls back in the pit over and over, though lol :)