Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Pretty Sure This Is Why...

...Oxy-Clean exists!!!  We are quickly finding that our yard doesn't drain as fast as we'd like, and after a month of pretty much nothing but rain, the girlies made fast work of turning a slight depression in the yard into a giant mud puddle ~ oops!

 





And here is just a sampling of pictures from the park :)  We met up with Sierra, Isabella and Isaac on Friday afternoon for some fun in the sun! 

So I know that it's torture having a teething child, but oh my goodness I LOVE his two bottom teeth!  Also, his chipmunk cheeks beg to be squeezed :)

"Raindrops keep falling on my head..."

Needs no words, right? :)

More to come, but today is busy busy with baking, cleaning, packing for Canada, napping, playing with the kids, etc. so I'll sign off for now! :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and to all my NE Ohio readers, I hope you are enjoying this amazing sunshine!

No comments: