Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Love Letter For My Daughter


You were born, and I cried tears of joy at your arrival.  You made me a mom.

You turned one, and I cried tears of sadness at how fast you had become a toddler.  You kept me on my toes.



You turned two and became a big sister, and I rejoiced at how in love with your baby sister you were.  You became my helper.



You turned three, and I laughed every day at your goofiness.  You were my source of entertainment.


And now, sweet sweet Maya, you are four.  When I look at you, I am blown away by your beauty.  You still keep me on my toes, you are still my helper, you still provide joy and laughs every day.  When you were born, I realized a love that I didn't know existed, and I am constantly in awe of how that love for you grows each day.


I look forward to this year and the many that are to come.  You are an amazing person.  I love you.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

So sweet. :) We are so blessed by our girls!