Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Madness

Can anyone believe that April is already here?  March flew by faster than I could imagine, and now we are more than 1/4 of the way through 2012, crazy!  We are all recovering from some sort of awful flu that struck our house last week, leaving Milo and I on antibiotics and Charlotte an emotional wreck.  I would say it brought sassy to Maya, but I'm pretty sure that's just her being 4&1/2 :)  Michael didn't catch it (the flu, not the sassy ;)), and you better believe I'm knocking on wood right now!

This month Charlotte started gymnastics and Maya started soccer.  I would say that I can't believe I'm a "soccer mom" but if we're being honest, I think I've wanted to be a soccer mom for about as long as I can remember.  At 28 years old I have the best husband I could imagine, 3 of what I believe to be the world's most amazing children, and I get to spend every day taking care of my family (and to a lesser extent my home ;)).  I'm pretty well exactly where I want to be, and am feeling extremely blessed.

Pictures :)

River picnic/playdate with friends

the kids watching a train go by

the train was a little loud for Isaac!




Maya and Kendall playing some sort of princess or fairy game, I'm sure :)











1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

Super cute! And I sure hope you guys feel better ASAP!