Friday, February 15, 2013

Hello World!


Welcome to my new blog!  I am so, so excited to announce that Michael and I are embarking on the journey of international adoption.  God has called our family to adopt a baby/toddler from Ethiopia, and I am feeling so many emotions about the process; overwhelmed, excited, joyous, terrified, and just in awe.  I truly believe that adoption is a calling from God, and cannot wait to see how His plan unfolds.  Click on the tabs above to learn more about our family, about why we've chosen to adopt, and how you can help.

Though we are only just now revealing this to the blogosphere, Michael and I have been thinking, praying, and talking about adoption for the past several months.  God has already taught me so much and grown my faith and opened my eyes and heart to people I have never even met.  I'm hoping to use this blog to both share our journey with others, and to have a record of the way God is working in our family.

No comments: