Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Biometrics ~ An Update

Since I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles, I wanted to update that the USCIS field office is amazing and gladly took our fingerprints on Friday!  My stress level showed a bit, though, as they were taking them...the lady kept telling me to relax my hand and let her do it, not to press on the screen, and was getting increasingly frustrated with my apparent inability to follow directions.  Do you know how hard it is to relax your hand (which I thought was dead-fish-like) when you have someone (an official government agent, no less!) yelling at you to relax your hand???  Fortunately she got what she needed.  I was all prepared to laugh about this with Michael but apparently his hand-relaxation skills are far superior to mine and he did not have the same experience.  Our prints are good for 15 months, so I'm gonna be practicing ahead of time for the next go-round ;)

No comments: