Thursday, January 23, 2014

So, there was this time I watched some people jump out of a plane...

...and I took a bunch of pictures, and I told them I would blog about it and put the pictures in the blog, and then I took a major blog hiatus for, um, a long time.  But I'm back!  For today anyway :)  There's not much to say...it was insane seeing people (normal, or at least mostly normal, people) who I know and love jump out of a plane.  Like, a real plane.  In the sky.

Also, unrelated to the plane-jumping-out-of, we hung out at the hangar for the better part of a day.  I thought the kids would be completely falling apart by the end of it, but they were entertained by Patrick and his adorable girlfriend Kayla for pretty much the entire day.  It was awesome.  I'm pretty sure Maya thinks Kayla is her new BFF.

Pictures:









This isn't them, but it is people.  In the sky.  FALLING FROM THE SKY.



Laura lookin all chill before the jump

Milo looks like this a lot.  Especially when you ask him to smile for a picture!

The other reason the kids weren't falling apart ;)  Technology can be a beautiful thing!










There's something about little people in regular sized furniture that is hilarious to me.




pre-jump awesomeness

AFTER THE JUMP!

THEY DID IT!

No comments: