Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ballet

A few weeks ago Maya and Isabella had their very first ballet recital.  There really isn't much to say about it except how amazing and adorable our girlies were, how proud I was of Maya standing up there on the big stage and doing her dance like a little rock star ballerina, and how excited she was to get flowers :)  I realized after Maya and I were already at the show that I had forgotten to get her any, but "Gar" (Isabella's grandma) and my dad and Dona were one step ahead of me :)





Letting her personality shine through :D

Maya needed me to reapply her make-up once we got there

Of course Isabella needed in on the action, too!

I love this girl so much <3

So grown up!

Pre-performance activities

How sweet is this little row of buns???


On Stage!!!




Maya with her teacher, Miss Kristen


No comments: