Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

This blogging every day thing is already proving to be a challenge, and I'm only on Day 2.  Turns out having 3 kids makes me busier than I thought!

Tonight we had our weekly "Family Movie Night" which is so so fun.  We usually watch "Cars" or "Wall-e" but tonight was a special treat as Grandma sent "Secret of the Wings", the new Tinkerbell movie.  Don't lie, you're jealous.  I was fully expecting it to be unwatchable, but I have to say it was much more entertaining than expected. If you have kids who are into the Disney Fairies, I'd recommend it :)  I could give you the plot summary, but I imagine y'all know how to do a Google search if you're interested, and you'd probably rather see pictures than learn about how Tink and her buddies save the Pixie Dust Tree (oops!  Spoiler alert ;)).











2 comments:

Michael Haren said...

Great pics, terrible movie. Thanks for sending it, mom.

picturingtheordinary said...

LOL at Michael's comment. In all seriousness, I'm kind of jealous you got to see the Fairy Movie before me. I actually do like those ones. As for daily blogging, I have no idea how you are able to get anything done with three kids, let alone blogging! You're amazing, and always an inspiration to me. I have many, "What Would Sarah Do" moments throughout the day. I'm trying to stay positive and keep my cool with my kids. After all, we have all winter stuck in the house together!