Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 3

Having friends at the hospital makes my "problems" seem a little less significant than they did at the beginning of the day.  My thoughts are still with baby Isaac as he continues to recover, so I don't have much to say here, sorry!  I did get to visit the hospital tonight and saw Sierra holding Isaac and comforting him and it just made my heart ache with both sadness and joy.  I am SO GLAD that she is able to hold him now and can't imagine what it must have been like to not be able to yesterday.  I certainly squeezed my girls a little tighter today.

Still praying...

1 comment:

Michael Haren said...

This explains why Maya has been asking for hugs "but not too tight".

Seriously, though, what Isaac and fam has been through, and is tackling over the next few months is incredible. You guys are amazing.