Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things I Am Thankful For (part 3)

My OTHER Other Family

Of course I can't have a Thanksgiving week theme without saying that I am thankful for our extended family.  There are a LOT of them and each has been featured at some point or another on this blog, so I will just say that we are VERY thankful for the grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles and cousins who pour out love on our girlies (and us, too! :)).  I know that not everyone is so lucky as we are to have family relatively close by!  Even as I type this, Chris (aka "Uncle Chris") is sitting across from me :)  He watched the girls last night so Michael and I could go out to celebrate Michael's birthday, and then again today watched them so that I could attempt the get my house under control!  We are so blessed, and I am so thankful!

Because there are LOTS and LOTS of extended family members (and less time to blog, what with preparing for Thanksgiving and cleaning and such), today's pictures are of the girlies :D


No comments: