Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things I Am Thankful For (part 2)

Continuing on...

My Other Family

Sierra is basically like a sister to me, and I am so thankful that we met each other 3 years ago.  Since then, we have "adopted" each others' children, too.  Maya used to be afraid of Walter, but I think she's gotten over that!

Without getting too sappy, I will just say that I'm really not sure how people survive motherhood without other mom friends.  And I'm not sure how *I* would survive motherhood without Sierra's friendship.

(all the pictures I have of Walter and Sierra are from the day of Isaac's surgery ~ just how it worked out)




Apparently this is the face Isabella always makes when you ask her to smile!
Credit for this picture goes to Walter ~ he took it with my camera on the day that Sierra did our photo shoot :)
It looks like Charlotte is playing nicely with Isaac, but really she's trying to steal the toy and/or pick it up and swing it around in the direction of his head.



With that winning smile, he will *for sure* win the heart of my second-born and become my son-in-law one day!  Charlotte calls him Iiiiiii-ka.

1 comment:

picturingtheordinary said...

You're the best and those pictures are amazing--I'm going to link them on my blog because your pictures of Isaac are way better than any I've taken recently.

Once again, I don't know what I would do without you...probably fall into a salty puddle of tears and feel sorry for myself all the time. Do you get the idea, it would be pretty horrible! :)

Oh, and the first picture of Walter just so happens to catch him in the act of my biggest pet peeve: twisting his side burns when they get too long. :)

Thank you for the post. Love, Sierra