Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

We decorated for Christmas this past Saturday.  Yep.  And it is awesome and festive and then today it SNOWED so I feel like maybe I brought that on myself by getting ahead of the season (sorry Ohio :P).  I am still super excited about Thanksgiving, too, so right now on our porch sit three fabulously decorated pumpkins, and our door is graced by two "Happy Thanksgiving" pictures and a stocking with a singing-and-jingle-belling dog.  We appreciate and celebrate to the fullest around here :)

If you're on Pinterest, you've probably seen something like this:
Credit: www.amytripplephotography.com

So cute, right???  My recreation attempt was a little less artsy, but arguably cuter as it features Milo, my very cutest and most favorite 2 year old.



Ya, ya, I realize now, hindsight being 20/20 and all, that the stray cords and boxes in the background were a bad idea.  Michael says it just proves that life is messy ;)

No comments: