Saturday, November 9, 2013

Throwback Thursday (Saturday)

I skipped blogging yesterday.  I have all kinds of reasons that work for me, so I'm not going to try to make up for it or feel guilty or anything.  I'll try to do better the rest of the month ;)

Today is a throwback post...

On this dayish in history (pics taken with a variety of cameras and phones ;))...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



In case you were wondering how tired Michael and I were when Maya was a month old...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2012
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEAT!

Ladies' Night :)













No comments: