Monday, November 5, 2012

Vote!

Our local paper ran a poll last week and it showed that 70% of voters in my city (who responded to the poll) are voting for one candidate, who I happen to disagree with on most (not all) issues.  Looking out my window at the yard signs in our neighborhood, I'd put that number closer to 90%.  So, I'mma go out tomorrow and cancel out one of their votes.  Ha!  Won't you join me???  And if you agree with the majority of my city?  Well then go out there and cancel out my vote ;)

Even if you don't want to vote for a presidential candidate, I'm sure there are plenty of issues on the ballot (school levy, children's/social services) that are important to you, your family, your friends, etc.

Don't know where to go?  Don't know what's on your ballot?  Just like to click random links on blogs on the internet?  CLICK HERE!

So go vote!  Exercise your right!  Show your kids that it's important and stuff :)

Now look at these several-months-old pictures from a trip to the zoo!








No comments: